Tennis & Pickleball Information
7:00 am - 8:45 pm Monday - Friday
7:00 am - 6:45 pm Saturday - Sunday
- All players must check in with the front desk staff prior to going out to the courts.
- All guests must pay the appropriate day use fees to enter the facility on a space available basis.
- Proper shoes and shirts are required.
- No skateboarding, skates, or any other activities besides tennis and basketball may be conducted on the courts to prevent damage to the surface.
- Please report broken or malfunctioning equipment to staff.
- No rough play or foul language permitted.
- Children under 7 must have a parent or guardian with them at all times.
- Children 7-9 years of age must have a parent in the facility at all times.
- Fee based tennis lessons are not allowed unless conducted by a recreation center staff member or authorized city employee.
Tennis Reservation Policy
Members can make reservations up to 48 hours in advance for one of the two courts at either Montanoso or Sierra by calling 459-4348 or by visiting the center in person. Only one reservation may be made per membership, per day (including the partners you are playing with). Court reservations are good for an hour and a half of time. If no other reservations have been taken, members and guests are allowed to extend their play time until another party shows up to use the courts. Walk–ons are welcome, but everyone must check in with the front desk before proceeding to the tennis courts.
Ball Machine Rental
The ball machine is available for a nominal fee to Passholders by calling the front desk at 859-4348 (press 3 or dial ext. 5720) or by reserving it at the front counter. Members may elect to pay $10 hourly for use of the machine, or they may purchase a one year pass for their account for $100.00.
Pickleball Hours (Drop-in Play)
8:00 am - Noon Tuesday / Thursday
5:00pm - 8:00 pm Monday / Wednesday / Friday *
*Evening hours begin Nov. 7
Paddles and balls are available at the front counter for a nominal fee.
Not sure how to play? Join us for our FREE demo on the 1st Saturday of every month from 4 pm - 6 pm. Learn tips and tricks and basic game play from members of the USA Pickleball Association. For more information, please view our Pickleball flyer.