Arts Alive & Street Painting Festival
May 3rd and 4th, 2014
This year’s festival celebrated the arts and culture
of 1970s, and the decade was brought to life through art, dance, music, handicrafts and much more. We thank all the participants who helped make this event such a great success.
Event photos are available on the galleries page - more photos coming soon (including chalk art photos).
Chalk art contest winners are:
- Best in Show: Chris Ingram with Chandler Ingram and Dina Ingram - Farah Fawcett
- Best Rendition of a Master: Kevin Peterson with Claire Peterson - Leroy Neiman's "American Bald Eagle"
- Best use of Color: Gus Moran - Yellow Submarine
- Theme Award: Chris Brake - Monty Python
- Frank Lieberman Youth Award: Kimberly Brake - Robin Hood
- Maribeth McFaul
- Athena Balistreri & Diana Roberts
- Kent Baker
- Lury Norris with Brian Maug and Noelle Meaway
- Bill Speiss
- Jessica Jimenez-Agama with Albert and Alberto Jimenez
- William Zin
- Kyra McDonnell
- Brad Street
Take a look at the great line-up of artists, vendors, entertainers and more from this year's festival.
Featured artist Cecilia Linayao