Map and input areas will not display.
Load Sun Java JRE 1.5.0_04 (and higher). To check the current version of Java that you have, open Internet Explorer, click on Tools menu item, select Internet Options, select the Advanced Tab, In the window the main headings on the left are in alphabetical order, scroll down to “Java (Sun)” and the current version is 1.5.0_05 make sure that is checked. If not, upgrade java by going to http://www.java.com, selecting “Download Now”, and follow the steps.
I am having problems printing.
Disable any Pop-Up Blocker software.
|Searching Tips :
- Enter the property address (including number) in the space next to "Street/Address:," example "28095 Hillcrest." You can also use only the street name to go to a general location. DO NOT enter Street, St., Avenue, Blvd., etc. after the street name.
- Select the Zoom In tool then place your cursor over the aerial photograph. Press and hold the left mouse button to zoom in.
- Select the Zoom to Area tool then place your cursor over the aerial photograph. Press and hold the left mouse button as you draw a selected area to zoom in.
- Follow the same procedure to zoom out using the Zoom Out tool.
- After you have zoomed in to a property, select the Get Information tool, then click on the property to obtain information.
- If you cannot access the GIS system and need information about a property, contact the City of Mission Viejo at (949) 470-3000. Or visit City Hall, located at 200 Civic Center (corner of Marguerite and La Paz). Zoning and/or land use questions should be directed to the Community Development Department.