Marguerite Tennis Pavilion
27474-1 Casta Del Sol
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
949-859-4FIT (4348), Option 4
Felipe Tennis Center
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
949-859-4FIT (4348), Option 5
For membership and guest fee information, please visit our Membership Information Page.
Clinics, Programs, Leagues and Lessons
The Mission Viejo Tennis Centers offer a variety of clinics and programs to target each age and stage of tennis development. Please view our Marguerite and Felipe Program Schedule for our current clinic and program listings. The tennis centers also offer a variety of league and intra-league opportunities for players, which can be viewed on our Program Leagues Flyer.
Our spring 10-week Men's and Women's Singles Flex League will start April 3rd. Registration for the Women's 8-week Summer Continuation Intra-League begins March 27th so don't miss out.
Private tennis lessons are available to both members and non-members at an affordable rate, so whether you are just beginning to play the game or looking to advance to a higher level, we have the professionals that can help you meet your goals.
- Proper athletic clothing must be worn at all times, including non-marking tennis shoes.
- All Non-Members need to pay a $8 day use fee or purchase a punch pass to use courts.
- Players must clean up the court after use (i.e. water bottles/dispensers, tennis ball cans, tennis balls, packaging, etc.)
- Disruptive behavior is not permitted and players may be suspended from any activity, league, and/or program sponsored by the tennis centers.
- Court reservations are made for 90 minutes. Be respectful of the players coming on after you.
- Court reservations may only be made by dues-paying members. Prime-time reservation times are 7:00 a.m., 8:30 a.m., 10:00 a.m., and 6:30 p.m. at the Marguerite Tennis Pavilion. Prime-time reservation are 8:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. at the Felipe Tennis Center.
- “Back-to-back” reservations by individuals of the same reserving party will not be allowed during “prime-time” times.
- Reservations may only be made one day in advance except for Mondays when a reservation for Monday can be made the previous Friday.
- All “prime-time” reservations will be taken by phone first from 8:00 a.m. to 8:15 a.m. Non prime-time court reservations can be any time during normal business hours.
- Walk-in reservations require a member of the reserving party sign up in-person. The individual signing-up must also be a part of the group that plays at the reserved time.
Challenges and "Off-Peak Hours"
- Reservations for Pacific Sun League challenges may be made two days in advance for a 10:00 a.m. start time and one day in advance for an 8:30 a.m. start time. Challenges will receive a 2 hour minimum of court reservation.
- A member may make a reservation for two courts during “off-peak” hours and when no leagues/activities are playing. “Off-peak” hours are described as follows and are subject to change:
|Felipe Tennis Center||Marguerite Tennis Pavilion|
|Monday - Thursday||3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.||12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday||3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.||12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.||12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||8:00 am - 12:00 p.m.||12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
Players must check-in at the front office when they arrive for their reservation. A 15-minute grace period is allowed for late check-in before the reservation is forfeited.
In the event that it rains, court times cannot be pushed back. PLEASE be here early to squeegee your court or cancel the match. The tennis centers may shut down if inclement weather is persistent. Please call before coming to play.