We feature artists in our community who have artwork currently on display and/or who have been involved with our recent programs and projects.
The next time you're at the Potocki Center for the Arts, be sure to check out the amazing art exhibit on display by talented local Artists Amber Foote and Michael McGregor.
Both graduates from Laguna college of Art and Design, Amber and Michael share an interest in painting images of animals.
Working primarily with oils, Amber paints portraits, still life portraits, still-life objects and animal artwork, striving to recreate a sense of realism and personality. Her still-life paintings often have a play on words or a humorous feeling about them. Michael is known for his exquisite artwork and professionalism
You can see their fabulous works of art on display from December 8 to January 11.
There is an abundance of public art in Mission Viejo to enjoy. Some places to look include:
- Bears About Town at Norman P. Murray Community Center and Potocki Center for the Arts
- Cabanas at Norman P. Murray Community Center
- Murals at Potocki Center for the Arts patio
- Obelisks on Oso Creek Trail
- Parkway Gallery on Crown Valley Pkwy