New County COVID-19 Hotline hours starting Saturday
Beginning April 4, the County’s COVID-19 Public Information Hotline and Health Referral Line will take calls from 8 am to 3 pm on Saturday and from 8 am to 5 pm during the week.
Through the hotline at 1-833-426-6411, callers can ask questions and be connected to the following resources:
- Orange County Health Care Agency – Health Referral Line, Behavioral Health Resources
- Orange County Social Services Agency – Risk Benefits
- Orange County Office on Aging – Resources for Seniors
- Orange County District Attorney’s Office – Scams, Price Gouging
- County of Orange Emergency Operations Center Hotline – Non-Medical Questions
- Small Business Recovery
- 2-1-1 Orange County
Residents can find the latest information about the crisis in Orange County at https://occovid19.ochealthinfo.com.