The Planning Division is responsible for implementing the City’s Development Code and related goals, policies and objectives of the City’s General Plan. The Planning Division processes land use and development applications, promoting public health, safety and general welfare to preserve or enhance the high quality of life in Mission Viejo. The Planning Division is also responsible for long range planning, housing issues and administering the Community Development Block Grant program. The Planning Division provides support to the City’s Planning and Transportation Commission.
Trumark Residential Project (GENERAL PLAN AMENDMENT GPA2020-33 / ZONE CHANGE ZC2020-23 / PLANNED DEVELOPMENT PERMIT PDP2020-313 / VARIANCE VAR2020-55 / TENTATIVE TRACT MAP TTM19035)
- Appendix A - Air Quality, Energy, & Greenhouse Gas Impact Analysis
- Appendix B - Biological Technical Report
- Appendix C - Cultural Resources Assessment Summary
- Appendix D - Preliminary Geotechnical Report Part 1
- Appendix D - Preliminary Geotechnical Report Part 2
- Appendix E - Noise Study
- Appendix F - Traffic Impact Analysis Report
- Appendix G - General Botanical Focused Plant Survey
For planning forms: Forms and Applications (For discretionary projects such as Conditional Use Permits, Planned Development Permits, etc., please contact the Planning Department at (949) 470-3053 or e-mail email@example.com for specific requirements).
About Mission Viejo:
- Homeowners Guide for Water Conservation, Drought Tolerant Plants and Artificial Turf
- Municipal Water District of Orange County (MWDOC) Information
Wireless Master Plan Study:
Contact Us: Questions or Comments: (949) 470-3053 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.