The Planning Division is responsible for implementing the City’s Development Code and related goals, policies and objectives of the City’s General Plan. The Planning Division processes land use and development applications, promoting public health, safety and general welfare to preserve or enhance the high quality of life in Mission Viejo. The Planning Division is also responsible for long range planning, housing issues and administering the Community Development Block Grant program. The Planning Division provides support to the City’s Planning and Transportation Commission.
Planning Commission Meetings
The Planning and Transportation Commission welcomes input from members of the public. Regular meetings of the Planning and Transportation Commission are held on the second Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in the Council Chamber, Mission Viejo City Hall, 200 Civic Center. For further information, please contact the Community Development Department at 949-470-3053 or via email at email@example.com.
Planning and Transportation Meeting agendas can be viewed here: Online Meeting Document Search.
Lower Curtis Park Stockpile (PDP2020-315)
- Appendix A - Air Quality Report
- Appendix B - Biology Report
- Appendix C - Cultural Report
- Appendix D - Greenhouse Gas Report
- Appendix E - Noise Report
- Appendix F - Traffic Report
For planning forms: Forms and Applications (For discretionary projects such as Conditional Use Permits, Planned Development Permits, etc., please contact the Planning Department at 949-470-3053 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for specific requirements).
About Mission Viejo:
- Homeowners Guide for Water Conservation, Drought Tolerant Plants and Artificial Turf
- Municipal Water District of Orange County (MWDOC) Information
Wireless Master Plan Study:
- Online Planning & Transportation Commission Meeting Agenda, Minutes, and Document Search
- General Plan
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
Questions or comments: 949-470-3053 or email email@example.com.