- City of Mission Viejo Housing Element 2021-2029
- City of Mission Viejo Housing Element 2013-2021
- SCAG Pre-Certified Local Housing Data for Mission Viejo
Fair Housing Services
The Fair Housing Foundation (FHF) assists residents of the City of Mission Viejo. FHF is contracted by the City and receives funds through the Community Development Block Grants. They educate the public about Fair Housing rights and responsibilities through workshops, trainings, and community events. FHF provides mediation and counseling services through their organization's housing assistance hotline 1-800-446-FAIR (3247) and walk-in clinics. They also investigate issues of discrimination related to housing.
For more information, visit www.FHFCA.org.
Upcoming Mission Viejo Fair Housing Workshop
- Fair Housing Workshop at the Norman P. Murray Community Center, Mission Viejo
- On January 24, 2024 in the Lavender Room from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs)
Housing Laws Overview
- Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG): https://scag.ca.gov/housing-elements
- California Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD): https://www.hcd.ca.gov/
- Affordable Housing Orange County
- OC Housing Authority
- Community Development Agency Implementation Plan