The districting process timeline is prescribed by the California Elections Code Section 21600 in the Fair Map Act. Projected timeframe, subject to adjustment based on variable and legal requirements. Stay tuned for Community Workshops.
- Current date through December 14, 2021: demographic analysis stage.
- December 14, 2021 Complete existing conditions report and open map submission period.
- January 6, 2022 Close map submittal period.
- January 25, 2022 Present maps and revise if needed.
- February 8, 2022 Consideration of maps, revised maps, and possible map selection.
- February 22, 2022 If needed, final meeting to select map.