Text + -

How to register for the COVID-19 Vaccine on County’s Othena website

county of orange

If you are having trouble registering through the County of Orange’s Othena website for a COVID-19 vaccine, don’t fret. The County shared this short video featuring step-by-step instructions of how you can register online.

To view a list of folks eligible to receive a vaccine, visit https://occovid19.ochealthinfo.com/phased-approach-vaccine-distribution

For more information regarding the Orange County Health Care Agency’s (HCA) COVID-19 vaccination program, visit http://www.ochealthinfo.com/novelcoronavirus or follow the HCA on Facebook (@ochealthinfo) and Twitter (@ochealth). Information is also available by contacting the County’s COVID-19 Hotline at 714-834-2000 or via email at ETeam@ochca.com

The County on Thursday reported that the Disneyland Resort Super POD site was forced to close until Monday, Feb. 22 due to a lack in the vaccine supply. The Soka University POD site remains open to provide a second-dose Pfizer vaccine, dependent on the vaccine supply. Folks with appointments at the affected sites will receive a notification through Othena with information regarding rescheduled appointments.

Comments

Submitted by ngoc-oanh NGUYEN on Mon, 03/08/2021 - 8:00 pm

i got the first vaccine which is Pfizer at Ontario convention center .I would like to get the second dosw at your assigned location .

Submitted by Selma Ponsell on Mon, 03/15/2021 - 12:10 pm

Im 62 year old female, care giver to my 92 year old husband. He got 1st vaccine Feb. 2nd Moderna and 2nd one was due March 2nd however he has been in hospital for 2 back to back gallstones removal surgeries.
I'd like to get vaccination appointment at location nearest our zip code , 92701 for me & my husband. Would prefer drive thru as he is having trouble walking at the moment and will be released from hospital in a couple of days. Appreciate your assistance with this request.
Thank you very much.
Santa Ana, CA.

Submitted by Lou Rael on Tue, 03/30/2021 - 6:58 am

I am not able to submit my registration Information. Your cite does not explain why. Is the information incomplete or is there something wrong with my use of passwords....

Submitted by Ralph Correll on Thu, 04/01/2021 - 8:03 am

Same for me. No Matter what password I put in on the Othena registration it won't accept it. I followed the guidelines of numbers and letters, combination of upper and lower case, one special character and at least 8 characters. Nothing worked.

Submitted by Kory Mangum on Thu, 04/15/2021 - 3:13 pm

the queue is a scam!!! I registered a while ago and thought i was in a "queue", but the queue is a scam. i was not able to get a vaccine appointment with my current registration. i had to select an appointment then register with a different email to get an appointment. why do they say you are in a queue if everyone else can go in front of you!!!

Submitted by Pauline Abbott on Wed, 05/05/2021 - 6:02 pm

My first shot at Soka was entered on my vaccination card on 1st Feb. I just noticed my second shot at Soka on 21 Feb was not entered on my vaccination card. I plan to fly later this month, and may need proof of vaccination. How can I obtain this? Can you reassure me my second shot was recorded in your records?

Add new comment

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.
CAPTCHA This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
block-mvlife

MV Life

Keep your finger on the pulse of Mission Viejo with the MV Life app.

Get timely information about events, amenities, shopping, dining, and recreation so you can savor the good life in Mission Viejo.

Improve your community by reporting an issue within seconds.

Don’t delay in downloading this app today to take advantage of all this great community has to offer.

Download App https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.missionviejo