Senior Corps Of Retirees
The Senior Corps Of Retirees is comprised of a group of dedicated volunteer senior citizens working in conjunction with the Orange County Sheriff's Department, which handles the law enforcement services for the City. The volunteer program was developed and approved in 1989 by the Mission Viejo City Council. This volunteer group performs a number of duties for the City, which allows the Sheriff's Deputies to devote the bulk of their activities to law enforcement.
- Vacation home checks
- Removal of illegally posted signs from City property
- Crime Prevention Support
- Special event crowd and traffic control
- City Hall 2nd floor reception
- Police Services Clerical Support
- Mail delivery between City Hall and outlying facilities
- Emergency Preparedness Training
For more information contact Police Services at 949-470-8433 or email@example.com.
Mission Viejo City Hall, 2nd floor
Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm