Please review the links/information below regarding the most commonly requested services:
- Civil Process Services (to serve papers)
- File Lost Property Report
- Fingerprints/Live Scan
- Request Copy of Report
- To file a report, please call the non-emergency dispatch line at 949-770-6011 or come visit us at Mission Viejo City Hall-2nd floor reception Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Request a Repossession Receipt - Contact the Saddleback Station at 949-206-6100 for information on obtaining a repossession receipt
- Request a Tow Hearing- Call Mission Viejo Police Services at 949-470-8433 during business hours and ask to speak with the Administrative Deputy or Sergeant
- Submit a Tip
For additional services provided by the Orange County Sheriff's Department click here.
For services provided by the Superior Court of California, County of Orange click here.