Investment Advisory Commission
Regular quarterly meetings of the Investment Advisory Commission are held on the third Wednesday of February, May, August and November at 4:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers, Mission Viejo City Hall, 200 Civic Center. For further information, please contact the Administrative Services Department at (949) 470-3082 or via email at email@example.com. The meeting schedule for 2023 is as follows: February 15, May 17, August 16 and November 15.
Current Investment Advisory Commissioners
- Commissioner Brent Cranmer (Appointed: 12/10/19, Re-Appointed: 1/12/21, Re-Appointed: 4/11/23)
- Commissioner Ross Kezelman (Appointed: 4/11/23)
- Commissioner Arthur Levine (Appointed: 2/9/21, Re-Appointed: 3/28/23)
- Commissioner Brian Magnone (Appointed: 11/9/21, Re-Appointed: 3/28/23)
- Commissioner Edward Rosenblatt (Appointed: 1/8/19, Re-Appointed: 1/12/21, Re-Appointed: 3/28/23)
- Cheryl Dyas, Director of Administrative Services, City Treasurer
- Susan Knudson, Administrative Services Manager (Treasury)
- Shannon Ardrey, Commission Secretary
The Investment Advisory Commission oversees the implementation of the City's investment programs, assuring the consistency of these programs with the investment policies and recommending changes to the investment policies for consideration by the City Council.
Residents interested in serving on the Investment Advisory Commission should have the following qualifications: (1) banker, vice-president level or above; (2) investment banker, vice-president level or above; (3) financial planner; (4) corporate chief financial officer or treasurer; (5) registered investment adviser; or other associated qualifications.
Addressing the Commission
Anyone wishing to address an item will be heard under “Public Comments” on the agenda.
All matters listed under the Consent Calendar are considered to be routine and all will be enacted by one roll call vote. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless members of the commission or staff request specific items to be removed from the consent calendar for separate action.
The Investment Advisory Commission oversees the implementation of the City's investment programs, assuring the consistency of these programs with the investment policies of both agencies and recommending changes to the investment policies for consideration by the City Council.