Volunteering at the Center
Mission Viejo Animal Services Center Volunteer Program
We sincerely appreciate your consideration to volunteer at the Mission Viejo Animal Services Center. We value our volunteers and their commitment of their personal time, talents and service. Volunteering is a wonderful way to give back to your community.
Before you apply to become a volunteer
Before you apply to become a volunteer, please view these questions to ensure that you are able to fulfill the role of a volunteer at the Mission Viejo Animal Services Center.
If you feel your volunteer desires align with our program, please continue the application process by clicking the link of the volunteer position that interests you below.
Steps to becoming a volunteer
- Fill out an application online and return it via e-mail.
- Attend a personal interview.
- Attend volunteer orientation.
- Attend volunteer training
- Obtain a tetanus vaccine
- Volunteer for a (1) three hour scheduled shift per week for a minimum of one year.