Recreation & Tennis Memberships
The City of Mission Viejo offers four Recreation and Tennis Centers for residents and non-residents to use. There are three types of memberships offered: Recreation Center Memberships (Montanoso/Sierra), Tennis Memberships (Marguerite/Felipe), and Pickleball Memberships (Felipe, Sierra). Our facilities offer a variety of amenities and programs such as, but not limited to: tennis and pickleball courts, heated lap-swim pools, gyms, basketball courts, a splash pad, fitness classes, clinics and lessons, personal training, and more. Please download our Membership Pricing sheet from the links above for more information on how and where to purchase a membership.
- Resident must provide proof of residency in the form of a current utility bill at time of purchase.
- Monthly and Annual passes are subject to a $50 initiation fee upon joining.
- Veterans and members 55 and older receive a 10% discount.
For additional information about memberships, please call our centers at 949-859-4348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Montanoso and Sierra Recreation and Fitness Centers offer wellness programs through SilverSneakers, PRIME, Renew Active, and Peerfit Move in addition to Silver & Fit. Check with your healthcare provider or employer to see if you qualify for one of these fantastic programs that provides a complimentary membership!
Take these steps to obtain your active Wellness membership:
- Check to see if your health insurance plan or employer plan has SilverSneakers, PRIME, Renew Active, Silver & Fit, or Peerfit Move as a benefit.
For questions about eligibility for SilverSneakers or PRIME, call 888-423-4632.
For questions about eligibility for Silver & Fit, call 877-329-2746.
For questions about eligibility for Renew Active call 800-317-2739.
For questions about eligibility for Peerfit Move call 855-378-6683.
- Enroll in the program with your health insurance provider.
- Bring your health care ID and any wellness ID cards that have been provided to the facility to sign up.
For additional information or status of your membership application, please contact 949-859-4348, ext. 5616 or email@example.com
Day Use Fees
Our facilities are open to the public for the following daily fees.
|Adults||(14 years and older)||$8|
|Child||(3 months to 13 years)||$4|
Punch Cards are sold in both adult and child denominations and are good for 6 visits. Cards do not expire.
|Adult Card||(14 years and older)||$45|
|Child Card||(3 months to 13 years)||$25|
Membership Changes, Terminations and Medical Holds
All changes, terminations and medical holds must be made in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.