Recreation & Tennis Memberships
Day Use Fees
Our facilities are open to the public for the following daily fees.
|Adults||(14 years and older)||$8|
|Child||(3 months to 13 years)||$4|
Punch Cards are sold in both adult and child denominations. Cards do not expire.
Adult Punch Pass
|Youth Punch Pass||$25|
- A variety of membership options are available to residents and non-residents.
- Resident must provide proof of residency in the form of a current utility bill.
- Monthly and annual passes are subject to a $50 initiation fee upon joining.
- Veterans and members 55 and older receive a 10% discount.
For additional information about memberships, please call Gaelin White at 949-470-8432 or email email@example.com.
The Montanoso and Sierra Recreation and Fitness Centers offer SilverSneakers, Renew Active, and PRIME in addition to Silver & Fit. Check with your healthcare provider or employer to see if you qualify for one of these fantastic programs that provides a complimentary membership!
Take these steps to obtain your active aging membership:
- Check to see if your health insurance plan or employer plan has SilverSneakers, Renew Active, Silver & Fit, or PRIME as a benefit.
For questions about eligibility for SilverSneakers or PRIME, call 888-423-4632
For questions about eligibility for Silver & Fit, call 877-329-2726
For questions about eligibility for Renew Active, call 800-317-2739.
- Enroll in the program with your health insurance provider.
- Bring your health care ID and any wellness ID cards that have been provided to the facility to sign up.