Recreation & Tennis Memberships
Day Use Fees
Our facilities are open to the public for the following daily fees.
|Adults||(14 years and older)||$8|
|Child||(3 months to 13 years)||$4|
Punch Cards are sold in both adult and child denominations. Cards do not expire.
|Adult Card||(14 years and older)||$45|
|Child Card||(3 months to 13 years)||$25|
- A variety of membership options are available to residents and non-residents.
- Resident must provide proof of residency in the form of a current utility bill.
- Monthly and annual passes are subject to a $50 initiation fee upon joining.
- Veterans and members 55 and older receive a 10% discount.
For additional information about memberships, please call our centers at 949-859-4348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Montanoso and Sierra Recreation and Fitness Centers offer SilverSneakers, Renew Active, and PRIME in addition to Silver & Fit. Check with your healthcare provider or employer to see if you qualify for one of these fantastic programs that provides a complimentary membership!
Take these steps to obtain your active Wellness membership:
- Check to see if your health insurance plan or employer plan has SilverSneakers, Renew Active, Silver & Fit, or PRIME as a benefit.
For questions about eligibility for SilverSneakers or PRIME, call 888-423-4632
For questions about eligibility for Silver & Fit, call 877-329-2746
For questions about eligibility for Renew Active call 800-317-2739.
- Enroll in the program with your health insurance provider.
- Bring your health care ID and any wellness ID cards that have been provided to the facility to sign up.
For additional information or status of your membership application, please contact 949-859-4348, ext. 5616 or email@example.com