Diversity and Inclusion
The Mission Viejo Diversity + Inclusion Task Force consists of local volunteers who want to promote diversity and inclusion within Mission Viejo. Participants may also represent schools, non-profit organizations, businesses, religious organizations, and other interest groups.
The goal of the Mission Viejo Diversity + Inclusion Task Force is to bring community members, local government, law enforcement, and stakeholders together to facilitate existing and new efforts to:
- Ensure Mission Viejo is a community that is safe and welcoming for all residents, workers, and visitors
- Proactively communicate diversity and inclusion efforts citywide
- Conduct and promote new and existing community-based programs and activities that foster mutual respect and understanding
- Continue supporting a healthier, more competitive, more diverse business sector
- Sustain human and civil rights
The Task Force meets the first Wednesday of the month via Zoom between 12-1 PM.
For more information on how to participate, email firstname.lastname@example.org