Homework Help & Tutoring
Homework Center at the Library
In-person homework help sessions at the library are currently suspended due to COVID-19.
Beginning in July of 2019, the Mission Viejo Library has subscribed to a new service called Tutor.com (a service of The Princeton Review) to provide live, one-on-one tutors to assist students and adult learners. This service is free to use with your Mission Viejo Library card!
With Tutor.com students are able to:
- Ask a question or get help with a specific assignment.
- Work one-on-one with a live tutor. Live one-to-one help is available every day from 10 am to midnight (PST).
- Submit a paper for review.
- Screen share an assignment.
New users can create a free, optional account by clicking on “create an account” in the upper right corner of the page to take advantage of extra features:
- Tutor.com To Go™ – Get access to our mobile app for iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad
- Favorite Tutors – Had an awesome session? Favorite your tutor and connect again and again
- Tutor.com Locker - Store your assignments, class notes, projects, and more, online
- Previous Sessions - Review and share saved sessions
Note: optional accounts are not required to use the service.
Distance Learning Help
Our librarians have made a guide for student success during distance learning with helpful links and resources for students at every level.