Montanoso Recreation Center
25800 Montanoso Drive
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Sierra Recreation Center
26887 Recodo Lane
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
MODIFIED FACILITY OPERATIONS
Lap Swim is available at the Montanoso and Sierra Recreation and Fitness Centers by reservation only.
Policies and Procedures:
Read the Policies and Procedures for lap swim prior to making a reservation online.
- Classes are held monthly with four class options - Tuesday at 9 or 10am, or Thursday at 9 or 10am. Participants are only permitted to take one of the four classes per month.
- Registration is required to participate. Registration for the new month of classes begins the last Saturday of the prior month at 8:00am. To register for a class, you must login to your PerfectMind account, select yourself as the participant, search for the course code in the search box, and register. Upon completing registration, you will receive a confirmation email that you have been registered for the class.
- Waitlists are available for each class.
- Arrive to your class 15 minutes early. Any participants checking in 5 minutes or later after the class has begun will not be permitted to participate that day
Making a Reservation:
- As of Monday, November 30, all lap swim reservations must be made online through PerfectMind.
- Day-of cancellations for a confirmed reservation can be sent to email@example.com.
- Download Lap Swim Reservation instructions here!
- Reservations are limited to 50 minutes. You will be given a 5-minute warning prior to the end of your reservation.
- Follow pool monitor instructions at all times and follow signs around the pool.
- Members must arrive and leave in their swimsuit. No pool deck changing allowed and changing rooms are closed.
- All swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
- No touching of lane lines at any time, swimming over, or hanging on either side of the ool wall for an extended period of time.
- Each lane will be released 5 minutes apart. Gather your belongings immediately after exiting the pool.
- No extra-curricular or social activity should take place on the pool deck. No congregation after swimming. Continue around the pool to the exit gate on the front patio.
- Your prompt departure ensures time for cleaning, safe exiting of lanes, and preparation for the next reservation.