Senior Leadership Committee – Friends of the Murray Center
The City of Mission Viejo Community Services Commission formed the formerly known as the Senior Citizens Activities Committee in 1992. Monthly meetings are held the 1st Thursday of each month, at 1:00 p.m., at the Norman P. Murray Community and Senior Center, 24932 Veterans Way, Mission Viejo. The purpose of the Committee is to provide information and recommendations to the Community Services Commission relating to:
- Services as they affect the welfare of older adults within Mission Viejo.
- The promotion of older adult services within Mission Viejo.
- Input received from the community regarding solder adult programs, needs, or services.
- Facility needs at the Norman P. Murray Senior Center and other facilities other than the Norman P. Murray Senior Center.
- Facility needs of older adults as they relate to Parks and Recreation Centers.
Individuals wishing to serve on the Senior Leadership Committee must complete and submit an official application to the Recreation and Community Services Department. For further information, please call (949) 470-3061. If interested, please complete the Committee Application Form or send via email, mail, or deliver to:
City of Mission Viejo
Recreation and Community Services Department
200 Civic Center, Mission Viejo, CA 92691