Check out Library materials with our contactless Curbside Pickup service, available Monday - Friday, 12 pm - 4 pm.
How to use the service:
- Search or browse the library catalog to find items you wish to check out. Log in with your library card number and PIN to place holds on those items.
- You'll be notified via text or email when your items are ready to be picked up. *Please allow 24-48 hours for requests to be filled. Requests with multiple items may take longer to fill*
- Once you receive notification that your items are ready for pickup, drive to the Library and park in one of the spots designated for Curbside Pickup between the hours of 12 pm - 4 pm, Monday - Friday. Be sure to bring a cell phone and your Library card number!
- Each parking spot has a sign with instructions, including a number to text to initiate the pickup process. Follow the instructions, and a Library staff member will be right with you!
- Your checkouts will be brought to your vehicle in a bag by a gloved and masked Library staff member, and delivered to your trunk or rear passenger seat.
Need more information? Call the Library at 949-830-7100, ext. 5105 for assistance with placing holds or finding titles.